Here is a partial list of of some of the highlights of 7 Oaks Home Inspection's detailed inspection services for home owners in Warrenton, Wright City, Wentzville, Troy, Silex, St. Charles, St. Peters, O'Fallon, St. Louis, St. Ann, Hermann, Montgomery City, Jonesburg, High Hill, Foristell, Chesterfield, Washington, Wildwood, Ballwin, Union, Fulton, Bowling Green, Mexico, Arnold, Hannibal, Columbia, Jefferson City and many other cities throughout Missouri:
- New Construction Phase Inspections
- 4 Point Insurance Inspections
- Septic Inspection
- Septic Evaluations
- Well Head and Well System Inspection
- Termite (All Wood Destroying Insects) Inspection
- Water testing
- Radon testing with Sun Nuclear Continuous Digital
- Mold testing
- Enviromental Inspection for Healthy Home Certificate
- Investor Walk Thrus
- Foreclosure Inspections
- One Item Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- HUD / VA Foundation Inspections
- USDA Inspections
- Engineering Certificates for Modular / Manufactured Homes
- Senior Safety & Accomodation Inspections
- Warranty Inspections
On-Site Wastewater Improvement Loan Program
An announcement was recently made by Boonslick Regional Planning Commission regarding financing for repair or replacement of current wastewater systems. This program is called the Missouri On-Site Wastewater Improvement Loan Program. This program is available to residents statewide.
Eligible activities are:
- For the repair or replacement of private wastewater treatment systems for single-family houses and multi-family housing consisting of four units or fewer.
- Loans can be used to finance only approved systems that are installed by contractors, approved by each county's respective health department.
- Related costs to the installation of an approved system
We inspect your Missouri home for many items documented on a 22+ Page Report which you receive in hand at the end of the inspection. We inspect from foundation to roof and all points in between!
We inspect your Missouri home for termites. We offer one of the most comprehensive termite inspections.
7 Oaks Home Inspection uses digital computerized equipment that produces accurate results in 48 hours with a printed report of hourly readings. Our standard fee is $150.00. We discount the radon testing when other services are ordered.
We are Missouri state licensed to inspect and or evaluate any private septic system in the state of Missouri. A septic inspection is required in some counties before a real estate transaction can close. Typically the home owner pays for the septic inspection for his property (not the buyer). A septic evaluation is used by some loan institutions to give a general overview of the septic system. An inspection is more in depth and all components of the system are located and visibly inspected.
We are Missouri state licensed to inspection well systems and components. We utilize the Missouri State Lab for water sample testing for e-coli and coliform bacteria. We will have a verbal report at 1pm on the third day after inspection.
We inspect your Missouri home for mold through our comprehensive mold inspection service. Here's some information on why even trace amounts of mold in your house can cause damage to your health as well as you home.